Pages

Sunday 10 October 2010

Dirty tricks

Someone played a dirty trick on me this morning.  There I was congratulating myself that I could get into my size 12* jeans that I'd brought down from upstairs; then I found that someone had been at the jeans and sewn in a size 14 label!  Bloody cheek.

It can't possibly be anything to do with the fact that I've had no exercise for 3 months and got a taste for Minstrels, can it.

Oh and I can't even blame it on my odd shaped legs, because probably the odd one is actually smaller than the normal one.

(do you like my itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, yellow red polka dot 'bikini'?)

There's no doubt about it, someone has been in my closet changing labels.  Probably the same person who left that sticky stuff on the bedroom floor.

*UK sizing!


7 comments:

  1. That tag changing thing must be a silent epidemic. It has definitely been happening in my closet too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....ty ty

    I now have an answer to himself's moaning about shrinking clothing.

    <-- will now find needle and thread

    Darn bon-bons.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juniper, even Brian Hyland would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So your house has been invaded by the "gnomes" !!! I actually have two living outside. Cute little guys with red hats! They love being naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely some little gremlins living upstairs. Maybe they'll move out when I start sleeping up there again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luckily I haven't been hit by those gremlins quite yet. Got to get my butt moving. Also I love your little bikini!

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear it.

If you prefer to just read, appreciate and then move on, that's fine too :-)