Pages

Friday 8 October 2010

Bedroom stickiness - there's more

In my search for the family tree, which turned out to be in the desk in the hall, I ventured upstairs. On my bottom since our staircase has a turn in it, no handrail and I'm here on my own. 

So, as I was up there I thought I'd inspect the Honey Situation, and here it is..   liberating it from the anaglypta paper is certainly speeding up the job:



Just makes you want to reach up and lick it, doesn't it...  No...? oh maybe it's just me.



6 comments:

  1. you don't have a beehive up there do you...that is a lot of honey :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm Honey. I would love some!

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK what a gloopy mess. I wonder how long it will go on for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeeeuk you're on your tod there girl, I'll have mine from the jar thank you very much:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pah! Janie, where's your sense of adventure....!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya ya that's what Mr Loverman says too:)

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear it.

If you prefer to just read, appreciate and then move on, that's fine too :-)