Pages

Friday 12 November 2010

Feelgood Friday

First up, I have recently discovered Beautiful World, which is a photo blog (of beautiful photos of course) with various contributors including some of you reading this!  Take a look for a little haven of tranquility.

Feelgood Friday....  what made me feel good this week?    well the general progress of getting the house back to normal of course, but one thing put a particular smile on my face.

I got a little parcel in the post from Mr H, unexpectedly.  What could be in it?   maybe something that he thought I might need at home, or a funny something he's found like the vole pike-fishing hook he sent me once; or maybe a block of tablet, mmmm!   

When I opened it up there was my old friend Hedgey, who had been sent home so that he could be my companion on my flight up to visit next week. 

12 comments:

  1. Aww that's cute. :) I like the idea of feel good friday. :) I may even have a go myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so thoughtful of Mr H.
    I'm sure Hedgey will be a perfect travel companion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Mr H is a sweetie! That was a lovely thing to do!

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cute. Very sweet Feel Good Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did Hedgey get up there1 Thought he never left your site! Nice of hubby to sent it though, or maybe Django helped! Thanks for the site info, I'll check it out...could use some great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, he's a travelling bear, so guess he was living in the van when Mr H took it to Scotland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's brilliant, that Mr.!

    And isn't BW a pretty place to visit? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it fun to get unexpected smiles in the mail?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome that Mr. H did that for you. That shows that he really cares :)

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's a good lad, that's for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hedgey looks like an excellent companion.

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear it.

If you prefer to just read, appreciate and then move on, that's fine too :-)