Pages

Sunday 12 September 2010

Reflection

Carmi Levy, over on Written Inc. blog, runs a Thematic Photograph 'audience participation' thing and this week's is 'Reflection'.

Here is my offering, which those of you who read my blog regularly will know has a story behind it :

This is me.... the crutches are because I had my femur broken in a car crash while we were driving our VW Transporter at the end of June.  I am reflected in the side of our replacement Transporter, which from the outside looks virtually identical to the first one, the first time I saw it; so while I was inspecting it I was no doubt reflecting on the events that had led me to that point....

4 comments:

If you'd like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear it.

If you prefer to just read, appreciate and then move on, that's fine too :-)