Pages

Saturday 4 September 2010

Happy Birthday to Mr H.

Today is Mr H.'s birthday and yet again he is away from home.   For the last few years he has either been away in Scotland, or we have been away on holiday; it is a while since we've both been at home for 4th September.

For the first few days of this week it just felt as if he were away for a long weekend. Round about Wednesday I started missing him and now I am looking forward to next Friday when he will come home for the first time, just for a weekend.

He has told me to make sure I leave something for him to do.  I think the mowing and maybe some clothes washing will suffice; it would probably be a bit mean to leave a week's worth of washing up....?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear it.

If you prefer to just read, appreciate and then move on, that's fine too :-)