Pages

Thursday 23 September 2010

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Good

Receiving two letters in the post from Mr H.; one being the missing letter posted last Thursday.  Both long letters which made me both laugh and cry.

Receiving praise from my boss for a project I'm working on; even after 25 years it still feels good.

It's only 7 days until Mr H. is home for a long weekend :-)

The Bad

I wrote an e-mail to my new OU tutor at the weekend introducing myself and haven't had a response. Doesn't bode well, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

My 'no snacks' policy isn't going well.  A friend says that it's because I'm not drinking any alcohol to speak of, and my body is looking for sugar; she says she developed a sweet tooth after she stopped drinking.

The Ugly

The pain in my leg which seems to be impervious to codeine, paracetamol and ibuprofen at the moment; it moves around from knee to hip to thigh to all over.  I think it's telling me it needs more rest....



Picture for today is related to my header photo and was taken on the same occasion.
This is where I am spending today, in my head..

3 comments:

  1. I say focus on the good...the weekend will be here before you know it!!

    Sorry to read about you being in constant pain...can only imagine how horrible that must be!

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juniper, you seem like a smart lady. Rest.

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear it.

If you prefer to just read, appreciate and then move on, that's fine too :-)