Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Who am I? Where am I?

OK, what day is it? Thursday? No, Wednesday.. I think? 

At lunch yesterday (was it?) somebody commented about saving themselves for Saturday. "What's happening on Saturday?" says I....   somehow it seems odd that Christmas Day is also an ordinary day of the week.

Yes I'm still totally out of sync.  Every time I post on Beautiful World now, I have to pause and think what day it is, in case I'm trampling all over the Thursday theme (again).

Only about 16 hours til Mr H is home.  Not that I'm counting you understand.... ohhhh no.  This week I have been living on jacket/baked potatoes because all the food I have in the house is designed for two people and I don't want to waste eating any of it on my own.   I think maybe I have been anticipating next week more than I realised...?

I couldn't be bothered to find a photo for yesterday's post, sorry about that.  When I first started posting I never put a photo in, but now I like to have an illustration of some kind.   Hey, just for fun, here is my very first post.

Today's is one that Mr H sent me last night, I think it is Stow-on-the-Wold but anyway it's definitely the Cotswolds. I love the colour that the streetlights, the darkness and the camera project onto the scene.

 
One more day of work and then I'm done; though tomorrow's work is going to be a bit patchy - partly because of the things I can and cannot do (as the database has now been 'frozen' for end of year maintenance), and partly because of my boys coming back. 

I'm sure no-one will notice.

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you, but I'm opposite. I keep pretending like (totally believing) the current day is Christmas. I'll probably be over it by Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh role on Present day I want to see my little boy unwraping gifts.

    Your not alone with loosing track of days I'm bad at it as well, In my day to day life I don't have much need for the labels of the day well apart from Tuesday thats bin day, screwed if I forget that as collection is fortnightly.

    Enjoy the festivities with Mr H and Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's fantastic that you're counting the minutes (well, practically) to Mr H getting home, as if you guys had only been recently married ... have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the "what day is it??!" feeling, now at my vacation it's worst xD

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear it.

If you prefer to just read, appreciate and then move on, that's fine too :-)