Pages

Thursday 2 December 2010

Fate

I have just realised that if I didn't have a broken leg I would have been booked on a flight to Phuket today for the King's Cup... as the way of the world works, with this weather I would not have been looking forward to trying to get to Heathrow at 5am this morning!

A couple of years ago I decided not to go, for various personal reasons. That was the year that there was trouble at Bangkok airport and many people couldn't get there; I'd have been in limbo not knowing whether to attempt the trip or not. 

Sometimes I feel fate really does step in with the arrangements.

5 comments:

  1. The real skill is in being able to recognize it when it happens, rather than 'bemoaning our fate'. Good for you! /Bowgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are absolutely right. Everything happens for a reason.....we just don't always know when or why...it's just our fate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good.
    Sounds like you were taken good care of.

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear it.

If you prefer to just read, appreciate and then move on, that's fine too :-)