Pages

Friday 31 December 2010

Spot's Spot: A happy week!

Hello all - this will be my last post of 2010! 

I've been having a grand week at home, what with log fires and having both Mum and Dad to pester for my tea.  Plus I got to supervise them sweeping leaves, and sawing wood.  They have to be watched otherwise they don't do it properly.

Here is me with my new ragga toy they gave me:


and out on the Forest on Boxing Day, brrr cold on the toes standing around waiting for Mum and Dad!


And out in the woods today - look at Mum with no crutch just a stick thing!  she's acting much more normal these days.


Tonight apparently my Auntie G is coming over to see the year out (if we stay awake that long, I know I won't!!).   She gave me a scary squeaky space hopper for Christmas, I'm really not sure about it.


Happy New Year everyone!!

7 comments:

  1. I love that pic of DJ with ragga! It's so cute!

    Happy New Year~

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet to hear from you Django! I so love that space toy thing...very interesting indeed! Happy New Year to you too....and of course tell your Mum and Dad Happy New Year to them too...you will all see it before we do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a handsome chap - Happy New Year to you and to your Mum and Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if you pooch pulls the same trick mine does he acts like he hasn't been fed so he gets a second helping from the other person, Barney is quite the master of that technique now.

    Lovely to see you are able to walk with just the aid of a stick, good health and continuing healing Juniper, It has been a pleasure to read you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look!!! NO CRUTCH!!!! Woooooohoooooo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear it.

If you prefer to just read, appreciate and then move on, that's fine too :-)