Pages

Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve...  I should be panicking about tomorrow's meal, or out partying... instead I'm sitting by the fire (warming the chimney!): Mr H and Django have been out for almost 3 hours visiting friends which left me to doze on the sofa and watch all four episodes of The Nativity on iPlayer (a very good dramatisation).   

Merry Christmas to all my blogger friends :-)  

Thank you for being there to share my ups, downs and sideways this year!

Juniper
xx

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, Juniper. You have made the past year a little better for me. Enjoy the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Juni! And relating to your Facebook comment, yes I opened up a few presents before Christmas, but my friends aren't with me on Christmas to see me open them and they need to see my reaction!

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Christmas to you and yours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for bing YOU! Hope your holidays are glorious, and Happy Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, it's thank you for BEING YOU! The fingers and brain are tired...need sleep, now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Christmas eve was spent building a dolls house for my little boy so it was ready to surprise him in the morning. (I actually enjoy putting flat pack together). Hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear it.

If you prefer to just read, appreciate and then move on, that's fine too :-)