Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Aaagghh

I should be excited about Mr H coming home for the weekend, and I am of course, but I'm also feeling pretty stressed.

The house needs cleaning, the bed needs changing, have I got enough food? the right food? we've only got 3 nights and one of those we're going out - so I feel annoyed that Mum and Dad want to see us but of course they do and I can't get out of that one.

Three and a half days.. it just isn't long enough.

Django is doing my head in and I wish Mr H was driving down so he could take him back this weekend instead of me having him another two weeks.  I've got revision to do and a stupid pension form and PMS, and the dog whinging for attention constantly is REALLY not helping.

*Sigh* I know I will feel better once Mr H is here, but I'll feel even better when he's taken the whiny little brat to Scotland!

5 comments:

  1. OH OH, hope things will look up soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be fine. Just take a deep breath and say goose faba.

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juniper: Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give the puppy to the parents.

    *nodding*

    That'll work. They'll want a very short visit. Just long enough to pick up the puppy.

    :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morgan - thanks for the advice, it helped :-)

    Mel - oh but that would make my mother worry about me (that I can't cope with the children) and that would make things worse ;-) thanks for the suggestion though!

    x

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear it.

If you prefer to just read, appreciate and then move on, that's fine too :-)