On the last evening of my 40s I've been reflecting and I reckon it has probably been my most eventful decade so far...
- Spent 6 years studying for an Open University degree and graduated with First Class Honours.
- Lived on my own twice, for 12 months and 15 months, when Alex was working in Scotland.
- Said goodbye to two Pointers :( and Hello to another :)
- Had a big van crash and was black'n'blue all over with a split-open-sausage knee and a smashed up femur.
- Rediscovered how amazing my husband is.
- Gave up sailing (for now).
- Took up speed hill climbing & sprinting.
- Rediscovered classic cars.
- Started dog showing again after a 12 year gap.
- Accepted an unconditional offer to do a 2 yr MSc with Portsmouth Uni.
- Celebrated 25 years and 30 years working at RORC.
I wonder what the next decade will bring...?