Pages

Monday 17 October 2016

D & R

Sometimes the posts I wrote on this blog after the crash seem like a dream.    Through those days, weeks and months my blog was a great source of strength for me, it helped me clear my mind.  I was a place for me to think out loud, to fill my days with projects such as photographs and art, to share the big effect on my life with new friends.

Now that all seems an age ago, although it was only 6 years.  No I am not fully recovered and never will be - the damage done to the muscles and soft tissues in my right leg are not going away. I will never go jogging again.  But my life is good, it is full, it is busy, and I revel in my new hobby of motorsport and only occasionally miss the sailing.   I have made many new friends through the fitness studio I joined to rehabilitate my leg.  I don't need to write this blog any more, yet it is a diary for me to look back at on occasion - a reminder of all the stuff (good and bad) that went through my mind during that time. 

A reminder that the reality of my life today is based on those times that now seem like a dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear it.

If you prefer to just read, appreciate and then move on, that's fine too :-)