Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

Loose screws...

I had the top two screws removed from my hip 5 weeks ago. Totally my choice as I've been getting depressed about it still hurting. No they weren't loose but they were a couple of centimetres too long..

So I feel as though I've taken a few steps back but long term I'm hoping it will help. I've already noticed that when I hug my knees to my chest there is no longer resistance in my hip where there was before, and I can touch my toes first thing in the morning! 

That's got to make it worth it, right??

1 comment:

  1. oh my Goodness...it's still going on?

    I sincerely hope that it was all worth it....

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear it.

If you prefer to just read, appreciate and then move on, that's fine too :-)