Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Control freak?

I look at my colleague's desk next to mine, and how she is pinned in by piles of old paper, mugs, files, various office staplers etc., nail polish remover (!), boxes of... not sure what, and generally just STUFF.  I can't understand how it doesn' drive her nuts working in that environment (I have another colleague who is even worse, but I don't have to see it for 8 hours a day so I will leave that one out of it, for now).



I want to pick up the largest pile of paper, most of which probably hasn't been relevant for about a year, and go through it and chuck most of it out.


Now Mr H will say that I am not the tidiest person in the world, but I do fairly regularly go through stuff on the table and either file it or chuck it, and my office desk is really tidy as we don't produce much paperwork in here these days.

So now my colleague has left work early, and my fingers are ITCHING to clear up her desk (actually to put the entire contents in the bin, if I'm honest). 

What does that say about me, psychologists!?  (or them, for that matter)

4 comments:

  1. Oh mine too. I only like cleaning when it has some obvious result. And this would be glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well--........ *sitting on hands*

    LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO...That would drive me completely bonkers!! How the hell can she work in that mess?

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, that pic isn't her desk, it's not QUITE that bad but getting there ;-) x

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear it.

If you prefer to just read, appreciate and then move on, that's fine too :-)